This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)
Discover beautiful nature and landscape pictures from Mexico.
One of the most rewarding gifts that a person can enjoy is to look at the beauty of nature. Our earth offers us extraordinaire views in order to remind us that beauty is a universal treasure that is worth to preserve.
Mexico is a beautiful and diverse country.
It offers incredible diversity. This is due to the diverse climate zones and different conditions:
- Deserts dominate the dry northern states.
- Western Mexico is often regarded as the destination of eternal spring.
- On the Yucatán peninsula, the sea is turquoise with beaches that are famous all over the world for their beauty.
- The south has lush jungle
- and the Pacific is humid and hot.
- Furthermore, Mexico is almost completely crossed by mountains and volcanoes just waiting to be explored.
- Not to forget the diversity of the animal world in the country.
The country has a total of 67 national parks and 41 biosphere reserves.
Mexico is, in addition, a country with a unique culture, history and traditions. It was part of the Aztec, Olmeca and Mayan empires, and thanks to them there are countless world-class archaeological sites to admire.
The locals are also warm, welcoming and always ready to help.
In summary, Mexico is an incredibly rich country that will wow you again and again.
However, the best thing I can do is to let the following nature and landscape pictures speak for themselves. They show an insight into the beauty of Mexico, which I encountered on my travels.
It is up to all of us to protect this fragile beauty of our earth.
Want to see more beautiful nature and landscape pictures from all around the world? Here you can find an overview of all uploaded galleries so far. They are many more to come! Stay tuned!