This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)
Gallery with beautiful nature and landscape pictures of Sweden
One of the most rewarding gifts that a person can enjoy is to look at the beauty of nature. Our earth offers us extraordinaire views in order to remind us that beauty is a universal treasure that is worth to preserve.
Sweden is full of wild nature. Countless mountains, over 100 000 lakes, endless forests, breathtaking archipelagos and wild animals such as reindeer, bears, moose, wolves or lynx make every day there a nature experience of a special kind.
Lapland often referred to as the “last wilderness of Europe”, is particularly worth mentioning. Here you can wander through seemingly endless forests and immerse yourself in nature. All in all, about 53% of Sweden is covered with forest.
What else makes Sweden so fascinating?
- Sweden has 29 national parks. The whole country is covered with beautiful landscapes and hiking trails.
- Wild blueberries are one of my highlights when I am there. It is a superfood and antioxidant that grows wild in Sweden from June to September.
- The northern lights can be seen in winter in the northern part of Sweden. Seeing them makes me forget the cold and leaves me with endless feelings of happiness.
- In summer, on the other hand, you can experience the midnight sun. I can tell you, it is a very strange feeling to have daylight all night long.
- The “All man’s right” in Sweden is great. It means that nature is freely accessible to everyone. You can go almost anywhere, pick wild fruits and berries, and you can camp almost anywhere, as long as you don’t disturb others. This makes Sweden a perfect destination for hiking and nature holidays.
In summary, it can be said that Sweden’s beauty, on the one hand, invites you to rest and relax and on the other hand actively drives you to explore the wild natural landscapes. So there is something for everyone. But just see for yourself in the following nature and landscape pictures from Sweden. It shows a glimpse of the Beauty of Sweden that I encountered during my travels.
It is up to all of us to protect this fragile beauty of our earth.
Want to see more beautiful nature and landscape pictures from all around the world? Here you can find an overview of all uploaded galleries so far. They are many more to come! Stay tuned!